This winter has been busy! So busy that we completed 58 jobs since January, and half of those were partnerships with other local businesses. As always, we send a huge thanks to the Teppics team or your hard work over these times, and we continue to ramp up on RevIT as our core platform.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Job 210 – 1523 Copper Ave 4-Plex: This building is a brand new 4-plex, currently under construction. Teppics provided full MEP designs for 3 four-plex buildings of residential housing in the downtown area.
- Job 216 – Homewood Suites: This builder is adding 30 units to an existing/operating Albuquerque hotel. We turned this job around quickly, as contractors were already on staff and moving.
- Job 222 – Navin Properties: Teppics provided full MEP and RevIT services for this “Warm Shell” shop space with receptacles and lighting, including an attached office space as a fully operational, occupancy ready suite.
- Job 223 – Jersey Mike’s Holly Ave: This repeat client came back for another round of designs for their Jersey Mike’s sandwich shop. Glad to have a happy client!
- Job 224 – VFW in Carlsbad NM: This one is a building upgrade for a VFW chapter in Southern NM. We are always excited to be included in jobs with and for veterans!
- Job 233 – Los Alamos Pizza Kitchen: For this job, we provided designs for refitting an existing space in Los Alamos, NM, for a pizza kitchen and dining area. The client has requested LED lighting for its long wear and electricity savings. Teppics recommended a service upgrade to ensure adequate power for expansion and upgrades.
- Job 234 – Azuma III: Teppics provided an expert review of MEP drawings for a teppanyaki restaurant for an architect client.
Looking forward to this summer, as more exciting jobs continue to come in!